President Zatlers to attend opening ceremonies at Vancouver Olympics
The president intends to actively support the participating Latvian athletes during his visit, which will last from February 12 to February 17.
He will visit with the athletes at the various tracks and arenas, where they will be competing, as Ilze Rassa, Zatlers' press secretary, informed.
Rassa added that the president would be traveling with the "smallest possible delegation" - a protocol expert and bodyguards.
Zatlers also plans to meet with ethnic Latvians, who live in the Vancouver area.
- Football family is invited to create an official Baltic Cup tournament logo
- Ventspils nafta wins Best Interactive Investor Relations
- Philips reports fourth-quarter comparable sales growth of 7%; operational results up by 20%; 2013 financial targets achieved
- FIVE BULGARIANS ARRESTED FOR INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT CARD FRAUD
- Counterfeit euro print shop busted in Spain
- Tractor thieves halted by Eurojust and Europol coordination
- ANTI-HUMAN TRAFFICKING OPERATION HITS BRUSSELS’ RED LIGHT DISTRICT
- INTERNATIONAL NETWORK OF LATVIAN PAYMENT CARD FRAUDSTERS DISMANTLED
- Āboltiņa to Baltic parliamentarians: Cooperation in energy and Rail/BalticRail Baltica project are important both from economic and geopolitical perspective
- 690 internet domain names seized because of fraudulent practices
TOP 5 sites
- KurDarbs.lv - Visi Latvijas darba sludinājumi vienuviet
- iRadio.lv - klausies radio, skaties Tv ineternetā
- Latvijas Futbola Federācija
- MCK internets
15:26 EEST 02.10.2014