Prime Minister and Foreign Minister condemn act of terrorism in Dagestan
"Latvia condemns terrorism in all its manifestations, and those guilty of this terrorist act must be identified and receive adequate punishment," the Latvian government officials emphasized.
The Prime Minister and the Foreign Minister express deepest condolences to all who have suffered from the act of terrorism and to the victims’ families.
Press and Information Division
- Football family is invited to create an official Baltic Cup tournament logo
- Ventspils nafta wins Best Interactive Investor Relations
- Philips reports fourth-quarter comparable sales growth of 7%; operational results up by 20%; 2013 financial targets achieved
- FIVE BULGARIANS ARRESTED FOR INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT CARD FRAUD
- Counterfeit euro print shop busted in Spain
- Tractor thieves halted by Eurojust and Europol coordination
- ANTI-HUMAN TRAFFICKING OPERATION HITS BRUSSELS’ RED LIGHT DISTRICT
- INTERNATIONAL NETWORK OF LATVIAN PAYMENT CARD FRAUDSTERS DISMANTLED
- Āboltiņa to Baltic parliamentarians: Cooperation in energy and Rail/BalticRail Baltica project are important both from economic and geopolitical perspective
- 690 internet domain names seized because of fraudulent practices
TOP 5 sites
08:57 EEST 01.10.2014