Ольга, Неонила, Парамон
Event Devoted to Children Protection Day at Riga International Airport
All day, at the airport’s Study Centre, seven creative workshops will be operating with thematic names such as "Pass Office", "Security Check", "Marshalling", "Cinema" etc.
Additionally, throughout the day, excursions will be organised for the employees’ children around the terminal and the airport territory, during which the airport’s Fire Safety Team will be showing demonstrations.
"The airport is a special place that the children find exciting and interesting. Today, by paying particular attention to children, we have found a way for our employees’ children to visit and become acquainted with their parents’ work environment and the working rhythm of the airport. Possibly, after this visit at the airport, some of the kids will choose to enter the same profession as their parents. We can already be proud of employees coming from within the same family," stressed Arnis Luhse, Chairman of Board at Riga International Airport.
The designers of the event are the employees of the airport’s Study Centre in cooperation with the Communications Unit and other departments of the airport.
It should be noted that Riga International Airport organises special events not only for the employees’ children but also for pupils from various places in Latvia during the Shadowing Day in February and the Open Door Day in the fall. Moreover, excursions for interested persons of all age groups are available at the airport for a symbolic fee throughout the year.
- International Old-timer Rally "Riga Retro"
- Ventspils will host the 7th Modern Rhythm Music Festival & Master Class "Ventspils Groove 2012"
- Electric Marathon 2012 event in Tallinn on 31 May
- New board appointed for Stradins Hospital
- Exhibition of Moscow photographer Alexander Syusarev "Space-Time" in Riga
- Concerts in Riga during the Christmas holidays
- Wide choice of holiday concerts and shows in Riga
- “European Christmas” is in Riga
- Riga's main Xmas trees to light up yesterday
- Riga is ready for City days
- INTERNATIONAL NETWORK OF LATVIAN PAYMENT CARD FRAUDSTERS DISMANTLED
- Āboltiņa to Baltic parliamentarians: Cooperation in energy and Rail/BalticRail Baltica project are important both from economic and geopolitical perspective
- 690 internet domain names seized because of fraudulent practices
- The EU Delegation to Ukraine takes note of the pro-European aspirations
- Foreign Minister Edgars Rinkēvičs to open international conference devoted to 10th Anniversary of Latvia’s membership in NATO
- Foreign Ministry State Secretary Pildegovičs summons to MFA Ričardas Degutis, Lithuanian Ambassador to Latvia
- APPROACHING THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY OF BALTIC NATO MEMBERSHIP
- Baltic parliamentarians will convene in Riga for the 32nd Session of the Baltic Assembly
- Foreign Ministry comment on topics of current interest in relation to Amendments to Citizenship Law
- Foreign Minister presents Latvia's investment projects to Prime Minister of China
TOP 5 sites
09:35 EET 12.12.2013