Concerts in Riga during the Christmas holidays
Representative of the Education, Culture and Sports Department of the Riga City Council Elina Dambekalna informed LETA that on the second day of Christmas, December 26, at 7 p.m., the people of Riga and its guests will be able to see the holiday concert from the House of the Blackheads in Town Hall Square.
The event is organized by the concert organization "Ave Sol". The Jelgava Big Band and Riga Chamber Choir "Ave Sol" will perform at the concert.
The youth choir "Balsis", for the eleventh consecutive year, will be inviting people to the traditional Christmas concert at the Riga Anglican Church. Visitors will also sing Christmas songs together with the choir and have warm drinks and gingerbread, made by the choir singers.
The concert will be held this evening, December 23, at 8 p.m. and Saturday, December 25, at 11 p.m.
Christmas concerts will also be held in Riga's Dome Church, in the Small Guild Hall, in the Grand Hall of the University of Latvia, in the Great Guild Hall, the VEF Culture Palace, in St. Jacob's Cathedral, etc.
On Saturday, December 25, at 5 p.m. and on December 26 at 3 p.m., the Kipsala Exhibition Hall in Riga will also host several Christmas concerts.
- International Old-timer Rally "Riga Retro"
- Ventspils will host the 7th Modern Rhythm Music Festival & Master Class "Ventspils Groove 2012"
- Electric Marathon 2012 event in Tallinn on 31 May
- New board appointed for Stradins Hospital
- Exhibition of Moscow photographer Alexander Syusarev "Space-Time" in Riga
- Wide choice of holiday concerts and shows in Riga
- “European Christmas” is in Riga
- Riga's main Xmas trees to light up yesterday
- Riga is ready for City days
- Foreign Minister Maris Riekstins and Secretary of State for European Affairs of France discuss closer co-operation within EU and NATO
- Football family is invited to create an official Baltic Cup tournament logo
- Ventspils nafta wins Best Interactive Investor Relations
- Philips reports fourth-quarter comparable sales growth of 7%; operational results up by 20%; 2013 financial targets achieved
- FIVE BULGARIANS ARRESTED FOR INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT CARD FRAUD
- Counterfeit euro print shop busted in Spain
- Tractor thieves halted by Eurojust and Europol coordination
- ANTI-HUMAN TRAFFICKING OPERATION HITS BRUSSELS’ RED LIGHT DISTRICT
- INTERNATIONAL NETWORK OF LATVIAN PAYMENT CARD FRAUDSTERS DISMANTLED
- Āboltiņa to Baltic parliamentarians: Cooperation in energy and Rail/BalticRail Baltica project are important both from economic and geopolitical perspective
- 690 internet domain names seized because of fraudulent practices
TOP 5 sites
20:04 EEST 16.04.2014