Exhibition "Latvia in Paris"
The exhibition was created with the intention to acquaint with achievements of Latvia in the fields of art and modern technologies in 1920s-1930s, their high assessment in global scale, and to popularize these little known facts to wider audience.
Among the original works that can be seen in the exhibition there is the sketch of interior wall painting of exhibition hall of Latvia by Ludolfs Liberts, china of workshop "Baltars", sketches and decoration draft by Jānis Munčs, award-winning coffee set "Tauta" by Jēkabs Bīne, textiles, as well as prizes of the authors – Grand Prix, diplomas of Gold and Silver medals, and other works.
Dates: 2012-05-26 - 2012-08-05
Place: Riga Museum of Decorative Arts and Design
Address: Skārņu iela 10/20
- INTERNATIONAL NETWORK OF LATVIAN PAYMENT CARD FRAUDSTERS DISMANTLED
- Āboltiņa to Baltic parliamentarians: Cooperation in energy and Rail/BalticRail Baltica project are important both from economic and geopolitical perspective
- 690 internet domain names seized because of fraudulent practices
- The EU Delegation to Ukraine takes note of the pro-European aspirations
- Foreign Minister Edgars Rinkēvičs to open international conference devoted to 10th Anniversary of Latvia’s membership in NATO
- Foreign Ministry State Secretary Pildegovičs summons to MFA Ričardas Degutis, Lithuanian Ambassador to Latvia
- APPROACHING THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY OF BALTIC NATO MEMBERSHIP
- Baltic parliamentarians will convene in Riga for the 32nd Session of the Baltic Assembly
- Foreign Ministry comment on topics of current interest in relation to Amendments to Citizenship Law
- Foreign Minister presents Latvia's investment projects to Prime Minister of China
TOP 5 sites
00:31 EET 09.12.2013