Exhibition "Latvia in Paris"
The exhibition was created with the intention to acquaint with achievements of Latvia in the fields of art and modern technologies in 1920s-1930s, their high assessment in global scale, and to popularize these little known facts to wider audience.
Among the original works that can be seen in the exhibition there is the sketch of interior wall painting of exhibition hall of Latvia by Ludolfs Liberts, china of workshop "Baltars", sketches and decoration draft by Jānis Munčs, award-winning coffee set "Tauta" by Jēkabs Bīne, textiles, as well as prizes of the authors – Grand Prix, diplomas of Gold and Silver medals, and other works.
Dates: 2012-05-26 - 2012-08-05
Place: Riga Museum of Decorative Arts and Design
Address: Skārņu iela 10/20
- Football family is invited to create an official Baltic Cup tournament logo
- Ventspils nafta wins Best Interactive Investor Relations
- Philips reports fourth-quarter comparable sales growth of 7%; operational results up by 20%; 2013 financial targets achieved
- FIVE BULGARIANS ARRESTED FOR INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT CARD FRAUD
- Counterfeit euro print shop busted in Spain
- Tractor thieves halted by Eurojust and Europol coordination
- ANTI-HUMAN TRAFFICKING OPERATION HITS BRUSSELS’ RED LIGHT DISTRICT
- INTERNATIONAL NETWORK OF LATVIAN PAYMENT CARD FRAUDSTERS DISMANTLED
- Āboltiņa to Baltic parliamentarians: Cooperation in energy and Rail/BalticRail Baltica project are important both from economic and geopolitical perspective
- 690 internet domain names seized because of fraudulent practices
TOP 5 sites
- Latvijas Futbola Federācija
- KurDarbs.lv - Visi Latvijas darba sludinājumi vienuviet
- Būvdarbu organizēšana un vadīšana Latvijā
- iRadio.lv - klausies radio, skaties Tv ineternetā
16:34 EEST 16.04.2014