Latvian lingerie manufacturers take part in the UK largest fashion trade exhibition Moda
This is the second consecutive time Latvia is represented in Moda exhibition that takes place from 19-21 February at the NEC Birmingham.
Latvian exhibition stand was organised by The Investment and Development Agency of Latvia and The Association of Latvian Lingerie Manufacturers. Ambassador of Latvia, Mr Eduards Stiprais visited Latvian Exhibition Stand to discuss opportunities and challenges for Latvian manufacturers in British markets. CEO of the Association, Mr Yuri Hadarovich considers that participation was a success and expects Latvia to be represented also in the next Moda exhibition in August 2012.
Most of the producers have years of experience in lingerie sector, some of them been founded more than 50 years ago. The Latvian textile sector is already strongly export-oriented, but still has considerable potential for expansion in both western and eastern markets.
Embassy of tfe Republic of Latvia
- Football family is invited to create an official Baltic Cup tournament logo
- Ventspils nafta wins Best Interactive Investor Relations
- Philips reports fourth-quarter comparable sales growth of 7%; operational results up by 20%; 2013 financial targets achieved
- FIVE BULGARIANS ARRESTED FOR INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT CARD FRAUD
- Counterfeit euro print shop busted in Spain
- Tractor thieves halted by Eurojust and Europol coordination
- ANTI-HUMAN TRAFFICKING OPERATION HITS BRUSSELS’ RED LIGHT DISTRICT
- INTERNATIONAL NETWORK OF LATVIAN PAYMENT CARD FRAUDSTERS DISMANTLED
- Āboltiņa to Baltic parliamentarians: Cooperation in energy and Rail/BalticRail Baltica project are important both from economic and geopolitical perspective
- 690 internet domain names seized because of fraudulent practices
23:55 EEST 18.04.2014