Latvian lingerie manufacturers take part in the UK largest fashion trade exhibition Moda
This is the second consecutive time Latvia is represented in Moda exhibition that takes place from 19-21 February at the NEC Birmingham.
Latvian exhibition stand was organised by The Investment and Development Agency of Latvia and The Association of Latvian Lingerie Manufacturers. Ambassador of Latvia, Mr Eduards Stiprais visited Latvian Exhibition Stand to discuss opportunities and challenges for Latvian manufacturers in British markets. CEO of the Association, Mr Yuri Hadarovich considers that participation was a success and expects Latvia to be represented also in the next Moda exhibition in August 2012.
Most of the producers have years of experience in lingerie sector, some of them been founded more than 50 years ago. The Latvian textile sector is already strongly export-oriented, but still has considerable potential for expansion in both western and eastern markets.
Embassy of tfe Republic of Latvia
- INTERNATIONAL NETWORK OF LATVIAN PAYMENT CARD FRAUDSTERS DISMANTLED
- Āboltiņa to Baltic parliamentarians: Cooperation in energy and Rail/BalticRail Baltica project are important both from economic and geopolitical perspective
- 690 internet domain names seized because of fraudulent practices
- The EU Delegation to Ukraine takes note of the pro-European aspirations
- Foreign Minister Edgars Rinkēvičs to open international conference devoted to 10th Anniversary of Latvia’s membership in NATO
- Foreign Ministry State Secretary Pildegovičs summons to MFA Ričardas Degutis, Lithuanian Ambassador to Latvia
- APPROACHING THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY OF BALTIC NATO MEMBERSHIP
- Baltic parliamentarians will convene in Riga for the 32nd Session of the Baltic Assembly
- Foreign Ministry comment on topics of current interest in relation to Amendments to Citizenship Law
- Foreign Minister presents Latvia's investment projects to Prime Minister of China
18:14 EET 13.12.2013