Ольга, Неонила, Парамон
Balsts index in may has grown
"In May, as a result of increased customer activity, average price of apartments in the center has increased by 0.40%, and now it reached 1215 EUR/m2. Average price of residential neighborhoods has increased by 0.34% and it reached 577 EUR/m2. This positive trend has caused an increasing also in BALSTS index, in May 2012 it reached 127 point scale., " reports CEO of the company BALSTS Aigars Zarins. The biggest increase in the price is in Zolitudes area where apartment prices have increased by 1.80%.
"In May also number of bank assets which are on sale have increased, and there are special favorable credit conditions and bonus packages for bank property.
Slowly is activating residential construction, and there is unexpected demand for buying building land. There are inhabitants who have already purchased land in past and now are starting to build their own houses, and there are inhabitants who are interested in purchasing land and later are planning to start house construction.
In May, costumers are more interesed in rental sector. Influanced by upcomming summer period, latvian inhabitants are more interesed in short-term rental, obviously they want to spend their holidays in more favourable place," real estate market comments Aigars Zarins.
More information you will get:
- SEB Eastern European Outlook: Gradual recovery - major economies will diverge
- Global Finance: SEB banka is the best foreign exchange service provider in Latvia
- Latvia successfully prices seven-year bonds at a historically lowest interest rate
- Finance Ministry proposes reducing VAT on July 1, personal income tax in 2013
- Cabinet approves Development Cooperation Policy Plan for 2012
- Russian Economy Forecasts
- Baltika Group first quarterly year-over-year sales growth in two years
- European Investment Fund expects greater expansion of Latvian Venture Capital market in 2011
- Invitation to a public lecture by the Swedish journalist Fredrik Laurin at SSE Riga
- AS “Latvijas Krâjbanka” increases stock capital of subsidiary company
- INTERNATIONAL NETWORK OF LATVIAN PAYMENT CARD FRAUDSTERS DISMANTLED
- Āboltiņa to Baltic parliamentarians: Cooperation in energy and Rail/BalticRail Baltica project are important both from economic and geopolitical perspective
- 690 internet domain names seized because of fraudulent practices
- The EU Delegation to Ukraine takes note of the pro-European aspirations
- Foreign Minister Edgars Rinkēvičs to open international conference devoted to 10th Anniversary of Latvia’s membership in NATO
- Foreign Ministry State Secretary Pildegovičs summons to MFA Ričardas Degutis, Lithuanian Ambassador to Latvia
- APPROACHING THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY OF BALTIC NATO MEMBERSHIP
- Baltic parliamentarians will convene in Riga for the 32nd Session of the Baltic Assembly
- Foreign Ministry comment on topics of current interest in relation to Amendments to Citizenship Law
- Foreign Minister presents Latvia's investment projects to Prime Minister of China
21:11 EET 12.12.2013