Ольга, Неонила, Парамон
Flower fair and all about gardening at Summer Garden Festival 2012
"Summer Garden Festival 2012" will inform audience about new flower species, seeds and planting technologies. Every visitor will have an opportunity to receive expert’s advice and consultations, to purchase all necessary for garden and gardening – planting material, flowers and decorative shrubs, garden furniture, as well as to get new ideas to implement in the garden.
Flowers, plants and seeding material grown in Latvia
The exhibition gives to visitors a chance to see and purchase flower, vegetable and decorative shrub plants, fertilizers, soil ameliorators, flower pots, all necessary gardening tools, as well as to find beautiful and useful things for landscaping and to seek useful tips about taking care of different plants and flowers.
A craft fair to delight visitors
Along with flowers and plants, visitors have an opportunity to buy homemade foods and pastries, different handcrafted household goods, textiles, leather articles and adornments.
Should you wish to exhibit at Summer Garden Festival 2012, please, contact the project manager on the telephone +371 67065010 or mail your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than by 15 May.
25–26 May 10.00–19.00
27 May 10.00–18.00
Read more: http://www.bt1.lv/vasarassvetki
"Summer Garden Festival 2012" is occurring simultaneously with the exhibition for babies' parents, preparatory and primary school children "Children's World 2012" and the event "Kas te? Es te! Ķīpsalā" aimed to kids aged 4-9.
- SEB Eastern European Outlook: Gradual recovery - major economies will diverge
- Global Finance: SEB banka is the best foreign exchange service provider in Latvia
- Latvia successfully prices seven-year bonds at a historically lowest interest rate
- Finance Ministry proposes reducing VAT on July 1, personal income tax in 2013
- Cabinet approves Development Cooperation Policy Plan for 2012
- Russian Economy Forecasts
- Baltika Group first quarterly year-over-year sales growth in two years
- European Investment Fund expects greater expansion of Latvian Venture Capital market in 2011
- Invitation to a public lecture by the Swedish journalist Fredrik Laurin at SSE Riga
- AS “Latvijas Krâjbanka” increases stock capital of subsidiary company
- INTERNATIONAL NETWORK OF LATVIAN PAYMENT CARD FRAUDSTERS DISMANTLED
- Āboltiņa to Baltic parliamentarians: Cooperation in energy and Rail/BalticRail Baltica project are important both from economic and geopolitical perspective
- 690 internet domain names seized because of fraudulent practices
- The EU Delegation to Ukraine takes note of the pro-European aspirations
- Foreign Minister Edgars Rinkēvičs to open international conference devoted to 10th Anniversary of Latvia’s membership in NATO
- Foreign Ministry State Secretary Pildegovičs summons to MFA Ričardas Degutis, Lithuanian Ambassador to Latvia
- APPROACHING THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY OF BALTIC NATO MEMBERSHIP
- Baltic parliamentarians will convene in Riga for the 32nd Session of the Baltic Assembly
- Foreign Ministry comment on topics of current interest in relation to Amendments to Citizenship Law
- Foreign Minister presents Latvia's investment projects to Prime Minister of China
TOP 5 sites
14:23 EET 12.12.2013