The three-day entrance tickets to the Latviabeerfest 2012 will be in stock from the 1st of May
The wristband can be bought in ten beer shops "Miestiņš" – 26 Vairoga Street, 42 Bruninieku Street, 24 Ilukstes Street, 4a Meza street, 317 Maskavas Street, 2 Anninmuizas Street, 11 Kleistu Street, 386 Brivibas Gatve, 19a Hipokrata Street in Riga and 8 Liela Street in Jelgava as well as the Folk club "Ala Pagrabs" in 16 Smilsu Street, "Alus Vestnieciba" in 50 Stabu Street, the book store "Robert’s Books" in 51-2 Dzirnavu Street and "Brevings" in Berga Bazars, 83/85 Elizabetes Street.
The price of the wristband is 10 LVL (about 14 EUR). It gives you unlimited three-day entrance to the festival, an opportunity to buy beer without waiting in lines, and an after party in the club Artelis on the 26th of May. For those, who don’t plan to buy the three-day wristbands, the entrance fee during the festival will be 1 LVL. The tickets will be sold at all six entrance gates at the Vermanes Garden.
As of today 21 breweries from Latvia, Lithuania, Germany, Ukraine, Belgium, Czech Republic, Holland and Austria with more than 70 varieties of beer have said they will participate in the beer festival.
In addition to a wide variety of beer, there will be an exciting programme of events to keep festival guests entertained each day. There will be live music on the main stage; activities for children; competitions; contests and shows. Every brewery will offer food as well as beer. In a large dedicated food section, Latvian restaurants will offer their finest cuisine.
Festival organisers: Latvian Beer Museum in cooperation with Latvian Brewing Association and Latvian Brewers’ Alliance
Festival partners: Live Riga, Latvian Brewing Association, The Association of Hotels and Restaurants of Latvia, Latvian Brewers’ Alliance, Travel Jam, Intelligent PR, Agency Bura.
Festival sponsors and supporters: Latvijas Radio 2, NABA, Inbox.lv, web agency Efumo, Baltic Times, 1188, Riga in your pocket, Riga this week, Latvia.Travel, Anglo baltic news, Vesti, RIMI, 7 sekretov, Tvnet.lv, Avalon hotel, Pissup, Pastnieks, Riga Latvian Society, TV 24, Express Travel, city-nifo.net, Mediju Nams, Riga.com
Twitter – Latviabeerfest Guna Miļusa
Facebook – Latviabeerfest Latviabeerfest 2012
Draugiem.lv - Beerfest Communication director
- SEB Eastern European Outlook: Gradual recovery - major economies will diverge
- Global Finance: SEB banka is the best foreign exchange service provider in Latvia
- Latvia successfully prices seven-year bonds at a historically lowest interest rate
- Finance Ministry proposes reducing VAT on July 1, personal income tax in 2013
- Cabinet approves Development Cooperation Policy Plan for 2012
- Russian Economy Forecasts
- Baltika Group first quarterly year-over-year sales growth in two years
- European Investment Fund expects greater expansion of Latvian Venture Capital market in 2011
- Invitation to a public lecture by the Swedish journalist Fredrik Laurin at SSE Riga
- AS “Latvijas Krâjbanka” increases stock capital of subsidiary company
- Football family is invited to create an official Baltic Cup tournament logo
- Ventspils nafta wins Best Interactive Investor Relations
- Philips reports fourth-quarter comparable sales growth of 7%; operational results up by 20%; 2013 financial targets achieved
- FIVE BULGARIANS ARRESTED FOR INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT CARD FRAUD
- Counterfeit euro print shop busted in Spain
- Tractor thieves halted by Eurojust and Europol coordination
- ANTI-HUMAN TRAFFICKING OPERATION HITS BRUSSELS’ RED LIGHT DISTRICT
- INTERNATIONAL NETWORK OF LATVIAN PAYMENT CARD FRAUDSTERS DISMANTLED
- Āboltiņa to Baltic parliamentarians: Cooperation in energy and Rail/BalticRail Baltica project are important both from economic and geopolitical perspective
- 690 internet domain names seized because of fraudulent practices